Drs. John and Julie Gottman, Affective Software, Inc., and The Gottman Institute are proud to announce the launch of an entirely new platform called GOTTMAN CONNECT, where professionals, their clients, other couples, and individuals will be able to enjoy our latest, research-based assessment and well-being tools.
GOTTMAN CONNECT was developed by Affective Software, Inc., a sister company of The Gottman Institute. Affective Software combines the Gottmans’ science with cutting edge expertise in software, AI and Machine Learning to deliver proven relationship assessment methods and intervention exercises on smartphones, tablets, and computers.
How to Make Your Relationship Work, The Gottman Relationship Coach includes video workshops, entertaining couples role plays by Drs. John & Julie Gottman, as well as exercises designed to help you strengthen your relationship.
The first of these Workshops, How to Make Your Relationship Work, includes foundational elements of the Gottmans’ research and some of the most important components of exactly how to create relationship well-being and happiness, including: The Gottman Method , How to Make Your Relationship Work, How to build a Sound Relationship House, How do we predict the future of a relationship? What to do when the destructive Four Horsemen enter your relationship. Once you’ve purchased this product you will need to sign in to view it here
The Enhanced Gottman Relationship Checkup is a key assessment tools for clinical professionals used by the Gottmans and 10,000 other clinical professionals. Using research-based algorithms, the Enhanced Relationship Checkup generates unique summary reports for both the clinician and the couple.
If you are familiar with the previous version of the Gottman Relationship Checkup you know about the benefits of an accurate assessment. This new version further simplifies and improves the Gottman Method assessment process that provides you and your couples with personalized results and specific treatment recommendations.
We’ve added some of the most requested features, such as:
- Streamlined, precision questionnaire with 30% fewer questions
- All new Couples report, in addition to an improved Clinician report
- All new Reassessment functionality allows you to check progress over time
The Enhanced Gottman Relationship Checkup is HIPAA compliant and there’s no charge to professionals to apply for an account and begin inviting couples. We think you’ll find the intuitive features easy to navigate.
Here’s how to get started:
- Learn about the Enhanced Gottman Relationship Checkup
- Create your new account using the Get Started form
- Invite your first couple for free to check out the improved analysis and reports. Once you’ve used the free credit, future couples are $39 each. Each completed assessment includes a followup assessment without charge
The Enhanced Gottman Relationship Checkup will eventually replace the original Gottman Relationship Checkup. Here’s what you need to know if you have been using the original Gottman Relationship Checkup.
- You will still be able to access your account and all the data at https://checkup.gottman.com.
- The two systems are not connected and you will need to log into them separately.
- In early 2021, we will stop accepting new clinician accounts and new Couple invites in the original Gottman Relationship Checkup.
- You will continue to have access to your historical data.